Start promoting your entry NOW!
Simply link it back to http://footwearindustryawards.com/vote.2014.php
Why not run it at the bottom of all your trade emails too?
The standard of entries is extremely high and competition is fierce. If there is a retailer, brand, product or person that you believe deserves to be recognised, don't sit back and wait, use your vote now by clicking HERE.
And don't forget the 'National Shop Front of the Year Award' (by which we mean your window display). Entry is open to independent footwear retailers throughout Britain, large or small. The winner will receive £1,500 of holiday vouchers. Click HERE for more info.
In other news, GDS, Out on a Limb and Moda have all signed up to sponsor the event. Sponsorship opportunities are still available - contact Sue Wiseman on 01622 699185 or click HERE to email.
Most read articles
- ECCO - ANOTHER RECORD YEAR
- Emma Butler of Belle Enfants wins SSF Stud...
- Superfit Back to School range
- KEEP FEET FIT - Please Support National Sh...
- Footwear Industry Awards 2014 finalists an...
- BOOK YOUR TICKETS FOR THE THE FOOTWEAR IND...
- LEGeRO Casual Men – complete coolness for...
- Ravel Appoints New Sales Executive
- LEGeRO! What could be more trendy?